Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Strange how things work out, huh?

Well, after a month or more of writing all my smses to my blog, I am now seriously considering stopping... When I started it, it was because I thought you'd be interested in sneaking a peek into a little pieceof my world, and I realised just how absurd it gets sometimes.
But now, after posting all these, I've found that somehow, people just seem to STILL misunderstand the point!
I never... let me repeat: I NEVER put anything up there that identifies who sends the text, in fact, other than obvious things and locations, most of the time, even I can remember who sent them by just reading them!
But nevertheless, some friends have called me all upset because they found their sms on the blog.
Listen, only you and I know what we talked about, how I replied, or even sometimes IF I replied.
It was meant to be funny people. Jesus Christ on a popsicle stick, would you just relax and drop the drama? (and I'm not JUST talking about YOU-Ss!)
I'm at a point in my life where I kinda look at things differently. I'm SO damned tired of drama.
I don't deal with drama well, and consequently, I don't WANT any drama in my life.
Wayang Tinggi is the last thing I need. So... that having been said, I'm seriously considering stopping what I started.
I WILL however keep the pages up and THIS site will continue to be my place for ranting and screaming about things or just writing what's on my little mind now and then...

Oh by the way, did I tell you I finally got my fridge! haha! wanna stop over for a cold drink?!

til next time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home